4 large Eggs
1 tsp Agave Nectar or 1-2tsp Honey or Coconut Sugar (alternatively 2tsp soft brown Demerara or Caster Sugar)
1 tbsp full fat Greek Yoghurt
2tsp Coconut Oil or other or use a reliable non stick pan without any
Berries such as Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Red/Black Currants, Cherries – you choose!
Use organic ingredients where possible
1. Separate the eggs and beat the yolks with the Agave Nectar (or other) and Greek yoghurt.
2. Whisk the whites until light and stand to peaks, then fold in the yolks.
3. Preheat the grill on medium
4. Heat the coconut oil in pan if using oil and pour in the mixture. Cook steadily until the omelette is golden underneath, then place under the grill to finish the top.
5. Once cooked place on a plate with the berries on one half then fold over the other half.
6. Option to drizzle a small amout of Agave Nectar or honey over.
Serves 2 or 1 if hungry! (It is thick, yet fluffy and filling!)
Approximate calories 581 and 34g of protein.
Modify quantities to serve one.
Try it savoury too, eliminating the agave nectar or sugar. Fill with steamed or stir fried vegetables or smoked salmon or both.